Aug 23, 2009

Midnight Blues

It's almost 2 a.m. yet I'm still here wide awake. I'm tired but my body is not retreating to bed. Got so much to write in my blog but I'm in no mood to publish it now. Ok, next time, I promise...

Even in my personal life, I have no time to socialize right now even though I wanted to. I'll just wait for my friend to arrive from Canada, then I'll have a grand time partying, hehe... I'm not trying to be a hermit... I'm just conserving my energy (I guess :D). I don't want to overdo things that will make me sick again, to think I've got loads of things to do.

Anyhoo, I think I'm going to force myself to sleep now. Hope counting sheep up to 100 will help - or perhaps I will let my imagination bring me to fairyland until I doze off...

1 comments:

Talisa

pepperoo! your turn to party now! :D i know what u mean though, not wanting to overdo the partying... but sometimes, it does us good especially with good friends. wishing you a great long weekend! mwah!