Aug 6, 2010

Emma Watson's New Look

I love Emma Watson's old hairstyle but I guess she was just tired and wanted to have a new and fresher look so she bravely cut off her famous locks and sported a new shorter 'do.

My daughter who loves her as Hermione Granger in Harry Potter series was taken by surprise when she saw her picture displayed on the net today.

But I do understand Emma. As much as I love her old look, I see that she wanted to try something she hadn't tried before. Anyway, she still look charming, isn't she?

This is what Emma wrote in her facebook account: "Dear all. Cut my hair off a few days ago... Feels incredible. I love it. I've wanted to do this for years and years; it's the most liberating thing ever. Hope you like. Big love from Emma x".......So, let's just be happy as well ;-)

(image source: click the pic)

2 comments:

Yannie

i love her old hairstyle more. Nag matured sya tingnan sa new hairstyle at parang galing ssa sakit... heheh.. juz telling my opinion

Unknown

i loved her old hair style best !
plz Emma don't cut it when it grows again u look beautiful with it long !!! xxx love ur #1 fan kayley !!! xxx