May 18, 2011

Pissed Off Again!

I'm quite pissed off with our latest helper. She left home last Sunday but promised to be back early Monday morning but until now she's not yet here. Her things are still here so it's possible she will still return. Actually, I don't care if she leaves but since she's still working for us, she should have at least informed us properly. But another thing that pissed me off was that she has done a lot of damage to our place. A lot of our things were broken and destroyed and she also smokes to think I'm so against it coz I have kids at home. I told her to stop and she promised to quit but still I found a lot of cigarette butt at the rest room at the back of our house. While she's not around, I've fixed a lot of things she destroyed and this made me more angry at her. Wait until she comes back, that's what I kept saying this time. I'm actually imagining to kick her ass but I know I can't do that so everything just leaves to my mind.. I'm not really a bad person but I don't like people who abuse things and doesn't leave a little respect to me for that would make me definitely mad...

0 comments: