Dec 4, 2009

Harry Potter

I've read Harry Potter books volumes 1-5 few years ago but I've finished reading volumes 6-7 just recently. Out of these 7 books, I only owned 5 (volumes 1, 2, 4, 6 and 7). Much to my regret because I can hardly find these books in any bookstore. I wish somebody out there would lend me their copy of 3 & 5 as I want to read them again. Don't worry, I'll return it intact and dust-free :D

J.K. Rowling is really a good story-teller. Her book, Harry Potter, entertained me so much that I read my old HP books again. I hope to pass these books to my daughter when she's old enough to read and understand the story.

I've watched the movie version of Harry Potter, too. So far, the 1st 5 films were great but I was a bit disappointed with the 6th installment. They've changed a lot of plot and they focused more on the love story of the teen-age wizards. I hope that there won't be too many changes in the 2-part finale of HP7 especially since it's the most anticipated movie in year 2010/2011.

0 comments: