Dec 1, 2010

Merry December To All!

Yipes! It's already December 1 and 24 more days to go, it's gonna be Christmas! I don't know if I should be excited or what. When I was a kid, I look forward for this season especially Christmas eve because the exciting part was the opening of the gifts. Now, it's my kiddo who is very excited... guess it's now her turn. What I am only looking forward to is the family gathering. We usually go to my mom's place and celebrate Christmas with my family until the wee hour in the morning. Yes, we do sleep over at her place and that makes my daughter happy. She loves my mom, her aunts and uncles and most especially, the gifts that she's going to receive, hehe.

I don't know what's in store for me this season. All I could think of is my usual routine like buying gifts for my kids, for my godchildren who are more than a dozen, and gifts for the people close to me. I could not think of anything to buy for myself and if ever there's something I want, I've to consider the price coz I don't want us to go out of budget. We still have other bills and tuition to pay. Ok, enough with those. I just wish for a merry December and I hope it'll be granted.

0 comments: