Jan 2, 2009

To Be Or Not To Be...

Wishing each and everyone a happy new year!

Gosh, suddenly, it came to my senses that I've got a lot of things to do this year. Next week will be a busy week for me and I don't know how prepared I am to face the new challenge... Actually, I always face whatever challenges I will encounter along the way. I know this feeling that I have right now will eventually fade away.

Ok, ok, I'm kinda hesitant and somewhat dreading why I have to do some things that I don't really have to do. It's just that... well, I just want to experience some things that I haven't done before... I know I'm talking vaguely here and it's not clear to you what the heck am I talking about. Sooner or later I gotta tell you, ok? Bear with me, can't reveal it yet, hehe. I'll tell you when I'm there already because as of the moment, I still have the chance and all the time to change my mind. Just wish me luck - that's all that I need right now ;)

0 comments: