Apr 9, 2011

How I Wish...

We have a new maid today and one of my questions to her was if she owned a cellphone. I am a bit strict on this policy now. My helpers got crazy talking or texting over the phone and never got to do their job done properly. They made excuses to go home because they were told do so by their parents, aunts, children or whatever alibi they could make. Sometimes, they go to the bathroom to excuse themselves only to find out that they've been spending their time talking endlessly on their phone. Gosh, how I wish I were a bitch so that I could throw their phone away. But I tried to grit my teeth and only call their attention if it was too much.

But my new helper has no phone - to my delight - but that was only short lived. She asked permission from me that she really has plans to buy a new phone so that she could check on her child left under the care of her mom. But I made her promise not to use it during day time. But I still don't know how long this new maid of ours would last because last year, most of them only stayed for only a month or 3. I hope this one will not make any mess just like our last one and hope she's good and last a little bit longer...

0 comments: