Jul 10, 2009

Rainy Friday Afternoon

Was planning to go out this afternoon to buy some stuff that I'll be needing for next week. In fact, I was already set and about to go out when the heavy rain poured. Must wait for a few sec, I thought...

So, I ended up browsing the net, checking my emails and read some blogs until the rain 'calmed' down.

I was set to go out again, bid everyone goodbye in the house and brought my umbrella with me. But few seconds later, heavy rain poured down again. Darn! I would still get wet even with my big umbrella! Don't wanna use the car, too, because it's hard to find a parking space. Besides, the place that I would go to was just 5 blocks away from home.

So, I waited again, browsed the net (again) until the rain subsided...

Finally, I was on my way out and I made sure to bring my jacket. If the rain's gonna pour hard the third time around - it's O-VAH! (I said it out Loud)...

...and indeed it was OVER! I did not open the door yet that it rained again. Gosh, it must be one of my (un)luckiest afternoon.

Now, I am making this blog - and it is still raining very, very hard...

1 comments:

Talisa

lol yes, yesterday the weather was crazy!! hope you can do your errands today!