Jul 1, 2009

Take A Nap

Aaahhh (*stretch*), I just woke up from my short nap - rejuvenated. I badly needed this as I've been sleeping late at night these past few days. I used not to sleep in the afternoon because I get woozy afterward but now, I'm far too different from my old self.

I usually asked (reprimand, perhaps?) my daughter to sleep in the afternoon so that she will feel recharged and not exhibit temper tantrum. I sometimes join her and now, it seems that I won't last a day without having my short nap. A good 10-15 minute break is all I need and my zest for the day will last until the wee hour in the morning, hehehe...

(pic from yahoo images)

4 comments:

Talisa

power naps are indeed powerful! thanks for the visit pep!! mwah!

Bogie

Thanks for sharing :)

Wrigley

Nice post...I think I also need a nap today. Have a nice day friend.

Tess

Hi Pepper, I used to take a nap with my boys but I am trying to avoid doing it anymore since I will be working soon, I dont want to feel tired and sleepy while working, that would be BAD haha! I just go to bed a little bit early now. Hope you have a wonderful 4th of July!