Jun 15, 2010

I Hate Goodbyes

Been quite busy going out these days. I've been helping my husband preparing his things. He's to attend a very important training for almost a month so that means me and my daughter will be left alone. I hope he could come visit us one weekend. Anyway, packing things are not my husband's forte that's why I have to remind him from time to time the things he need to bring with him. So far, I think he's almost done doing it last night but I hope he didn't miss any. It's his flight today and it's going to be my father in law who will drive him to the airport. Ever since, I could not remember myself driving him for his trip. Call me sentimental but I hate goodbyes. I'd rather stay home with our kid and wait for his call informing me that he arrived safely...

0 comments: