Nov 13, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1

Finally, the first part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows the movie will be shown in theaters on November 19, 2010. I'm so excited to see the movie version and I'll be looking forward for the 2nd and final part of this J.K. Rowling series. As a fan of this book, I will surely miss the story of this young wizard and his friends. As to Ms. Rowling, she will always be one of my favorite authors. She's a good storyteller and I hope she will make another book as exciting as Harry Potter.

Movie version may came out differently from the book but as I said, since I am a fan of this book, I don't mind watching the movie version. As long as the substance is still there it won't matter. So, HP fans all over the world, let's see each other in theaters... I even plan to download it so that I can watch it all over again if I feel melancholic on this young wizard. Accio theater house!!!

0 comments: