Nov 17, 2010

Screw You!

I'm tired, drained, annoyed, irritated and I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs!!! I am just too tired today...actually, for several days (or weeks?) already. I've been doing a lot of chores and been taking care of my kids 24/7, and that includes my husband, too! It would've been okay but I've a baby who is sometimes cranky and wanted to be carried for such a long time. And that's what happen today. Sometimes, my baby is easy to manage but not today. I've been carrying her several times for about 30-45 minutes and that made all my energy drained...

But what got me irritated the most was my cleaning lady who did not return yet to do her chores. The mere fact that she borrowed money from me made me quite mad to think of it. She promised to be back but I've never heard of her for almost 3weeks already. I sent her a message about her absences and that she should come back to work in order to pay for her debt. A promise is a promise and I swear she won't try to owe me again as she would get nothing no matter how much she needs it if she will not pay. Under normal circumstances, I don't ask for payment right away especially if the person could be trusted or has a good reputation. But with her? I only pitied her because of what happened to her daughter. But if you ask me how good she is in cleaning? Nah! I bet she won't even pass your standard. Perhaps I'm this vindictive. It's just that I don't want to be toyed at anymore. I'm tired, I'm weary and I'm definitely fed up with this kind of game! Screaaaaaaammm!!!!

0 comments: