Jan 14, 2011

I'm A Capricorn

Going back to Zodiac signs, well, apparently, I'm not a Capricorn anymore but a Sagittarian. But I refuse to accept it. Not because I don't like it but it so happen that I grow up knowing and believing I am born a Capricornian on the year of the rabbit. Not that I am a big believer in astrology but so far, the personality of a Capricorn fits my description, although some are just coincidental.

Anyway, here's what I found in one site about horoscope.

Capricorn: Mercury’s clear and defined message to you should be captivating, since you have been lost and found and now you are free to move on to pastures new. If ever you were waiting for a sign it is now, since there is nothing to hold you back from your true wishes, hopes and desires. There is no looking back, and the thrill of a new direction that beckons you to follow your heart and your intuition.

I kind of like it and I hope there's no turning back now with what I plan to do.

0 comments: