Jul 8, 2010

Bed and Breakfast in Brighton

Every year, my hubby and I always plan to take a vacation with our kid or even with some members of our family. It is good to unwind and relax especially on my husband's part. I think it's good for him to take a break once in awhile after all the stress from work. We also see to it that our daughter don't have a class, too. Soon, there will be an added member to our family, so, I guess either late this year or next year, we will have our much needed break. If we can't go somewhere far, we might stay in a nice hotel nearby. It would have been great if we also have in here bed and breakfast Brighton, where it is relaxed and unfussy, with the trimmings of a lifestyle hotel, and just like visiting to one of our friends' home.

Oriental Brighton offers what you almost wanted. Whether you want a weekend break, a midweek holiday, or a venue for your quarterly business strategy meeting, they have the right ambiance, the know-how and a great team to make your stay a special and memorable one! If you want to make reservations and know the details of their accommodations, do visit their site now!

1 comments:

grace

Hi,

It’s my 43th bday this July 22.. I am planning to have a give-away contest.Will you be my sponsor of $3? With your sponsorship you will have a 43 weeks badge link on my three sites which are all PR 3 .Your site will be mentioned also in the contest which will run for 43 days. MY first contest was very successful, got 108 entries. I guess I will have more this time since it will be opened internationally. Please leave a message then if you are interest. Thanks