Oct 1, 2010

I Love Glee!

Have you watched Glee season 2 episode 2 lately? I've watched it and I still find it hilarious. Guest star was Britney Spears and most of her songs were sang in this episode. It was quite funny, though, to have the guys performed ala Britney but they gave justice, anyway, so everything just went perfectly fine. Sue was still the same old Sue but I like the way she portrayed her comical-villainous character. Her annoying, intimidating character adds life to the story. Anyway, Britney Spears may be the guest of this episode but she only appeared few times and her lines were short, only her songs were played mostly and sang by the Glee characters particularly Brittany.

If I may comment, Santana has a better voice than Brittany although the two can really sing well with good dance movements. I find Rachel's dancing to be awkward while she sang Baby, One More Time...and I kinda get annoyed with her big mouth. Perhaps because she used to be a Broadway singer where she had to exaggerated her pronunciation or singing whatever.

Overall, I love Glee and I can't wait for the next episode to be aired. The show reminded me of my Glee Club days, only, our voice instructor was strict and only wanted us to sing ballads or songs from the opera.

0 comments: