Mar 11, 2010

Remembering Corey Haim

I was really surprised to know from a friend that 90's heartthrob Corey Haim died. I've never heard of him for a long time but I went on to search the net about him anyways. According to reports, he died of accidental overdose. However, it was found out that he developed a flu-like symptoms 2 days earlier. His body was sent for an autopsy to confirm the initial finding and result will be made public in a few weeks. He died March 10, 2010 at California.

I tried to recall the movies I've watched where Corey Haim starred. I was very young when I've watched his movie, Lucas, where he starred with Winona Ryder, Charlie Sheen. I think he had a huge crush on somebody older than him and Charlie Sheen was the boyfriend and Winona Ryder was trying to befriend him. Well, I could not vividly recall that movie anymore... He also appeared in The Lost Boys movie and I really love that film! I could never forget the tag-line of that movie - "Sleep all day, party all night". Gosh, I love that vampire show! He also appeared in another film, License to Drive. I've not watch his other movies anymore and not heard of him but he was one good actor. It's just so sad to know that last I've heard of him, he finally rest in peace. If he indeed died of accidental overdose, what a waste! But we can never know when our time is up. Now, I could only offer a prayer for his soul...