May 17, 2010

Robin Hood (2010)

I can't wait to watch Robin Hood starred by Russel Crowe. However, due to unavoidable circumstances, I can't go out right now and watch this on the wide screen. I guess I will have to wait for a DVD copy on this film.

The story of this legendary hero has been retold plenty of times but I know in every film, they made a unique story. Plus, this 2010 film is played by Russel Crowe who, in my opinion, is a very good actor. I've seen his performance in LA Confidential, Gladiator and A Beautiful Mind and I really admired his acting.

Going back to Robin Hood the movie, well, I've read different reactions from critics and movie-goers who've watched this film already, and everybody is entitled to their own opinion. But what matters most is my own perception of this film. And for me, this movie is worth watching!

How about you? Have you watched this movie already? What can you say? You can share your own opinion here ;-)

0 comments: