May 13, 2009

Summer Solstice

Summer is not over yet and we're still experiencing longer days and shorter nights. Meaning, the sun will rise early in the morning and will set very late in the evening. The downside of this will be - I got to be up early in the morning because the rays of the sun is so bright that it bothers my eyes.

Although it rained at times nowadays, still I can feel the humidity of the air. Sometimes, I need to take a shower twice a day (3x to some) because I can't stand myself being sweaty! I guess I've mentioned before that compared to rainy season, I'd rather enjoy the heat of the sun than be stuck inside the house and wait for the sun to shine again.

And I still wanna enjoy the summer heat as my family & I are still planning to go somewhere this weekend. And if ever it's pushed thru, I hope it will not be ruined by a heavy rain.

0 comments: