Jun 28, 2009

I Need A Good Sleep!

I think I woke up at the wrong side of the bed today. I was kinda pissed off for nothing.. Must be the result of sleeping late at night and waking up early in the morning. I guess I lack sleep (but what a lame excuse!).

Ok, I've so much to do today and I seem to be running out of time. What made me lose my temper was when I dozed off in the middle of the day. I woke up realizing that I've wasted much of my time! And then I became untouchable - like some kind of an angry lioness. But no one's to blame here except ME. It was all my fault! Instead of roaring I went upstair and did the things I need to do. There, I think I was able to released my negative energy. I contemplated also on how stupid I was today. When afternoon came, I decided to take a nap (again?!) with my daughter. After my short nap, I felt a lot better and continued to do my thing and even finished some. Well, hoping to get some positive energy now. A good sleep is what I really need.

2 comments:

Nenette

I can relate... when I get sleepy, I'd feel like throwing up. but when i can take a nap, even 15 mins. can do the recharging.

isabel

the same to what happened to me Thursday of last week pepper... ;-)

i often wonder why there's too little time in the world...haaaay... There's much to accomplish yet so lil time.

i am glad you did finish those tasks. Cheers!