Nov 24, 2009

I Can't Sleep...

I slept very early last night only to be awakened in the wee hour of the morning because of a heavy rain and so I decided to go to the bathroom to pee. When I went back to bed, I could no longer go to sleep. I've decided to continue packing my things and then read a book so that I would doze off again but to no avail. My daughter also woke up and told me to turn off the light and sleep because it was already late. I tried doing so but more than an hour had passed and still I could not go back to sleep. So, finally, I went downstairs and here I am, blogging. I'm kinda irritated already so might as well do something to distract me coz I've had negative thoughts coming while I tried going back to sleep. So, I guess it's better this way...

1 comments:

GIOVANNI

sign of old age? hehehe joke!