Mar 30, 2011

Healthy and Fit!

I'm currently watching my intake because after I gave birth to my second child, I gained weight. To my dismay, my tummy is not yet flattened and my pants wouldn't fit me. Hubby bought me a stationary bike so that it's easy for me to work out at home. So far, it helped me a little but with so many chores at home, I can't do it every day. It would have been nice if I'll have Luna Bars to munch while I'm doing my work at home. I can carry it everywhere and eat it while taking care of my kids. And if I will go out, I can still have some of these bars to bring with me.

I've actually seen this on the net and got me excited to try it. This bar provides healthy nutrition and I won't even get to starve myself! I can also choose which flavor suits me best. I kept checking on their site to see which to buy. Believe me, there are plenty to choose and all are nutritious with vitamins and has protein on it. So, if you're interested, visit their site, too, and you will know what I'm talking about. You will love it just like I do!

0 comments: