Mar 7, 2011

Sore Throat

I'm not really feeling well today. I have a sore throat and it's slowing me down. But I just can't sit and do nothing for I have chores to do and most importantly, I have kids to take care of particularly the baby. This started early yesterday morning. I woke up having chills and I could barely move. I woke up my husband and asked him for my jacket. I couldn't even talk for my throat hurts! I just signaled to him that I need something to soothe my throat and a medicine to take. I was afraid I might have fever, so, better to treat it early before it becomes worst. I had a terrible headache, too, but glad not to have a fever until this day. Although I also felt quite agitated today, I was able to manage and carry one with my chores. I just hope and pray that I'll be better as not to jeopardize my other members of the family...

0 comments: