Aug 19, 2011

My Blog Looks Okay...

I am so glad to see this blog again. I did not blog for the past weeks for this reason. Yeah, my blog looked weird at that time that no matter what I do, it can't be fixed. I think one of my entries made it look like that but when that certain entry was fixed, voila, so is my template (",)

Another thing, I seem not to have opps in this blog recently...hmmm.. I wonder why. I used to earn here but lately there was no offer. But I don't want to delete this for I came to love this blog already. This is where I pour my heart out. It's my secret abode ;-) It's my sanctuary...

Well, I guess I'll just be patient and blog whatever I feel like blogging. I made this for personal reasons anyways.

Oh, I've just noticed that my list of blogger friends are missing. Darn! I've to retrieve all of them and if your name did not appear, please do inform me so that I can add you...

0 comments: