May 19, 2009

Asbestos: A Health Hazard

Having a profession in the medical field makes me very conscious about my health and my surroundings. I can't afford to take risks in I things that I do everyday, especially while I'm at work. All kinds of diseases just seem to appear out from nowhere, so it's quite necessary to take extra precautions. Believe me, it's much too hard and too expensive to get sick nowadays.

Well, to avoid getting sick, you have to know first the things that you have to avoid. One of these things I've discovered is the material popularly known as asbestos. I suggest you stay away from it and avoid getting in contact with it as this sure is a health hazard. Asbestos leads to mesothelioma, a form of cancer that affects thousands of individuals. Once diagnosed, victims are often estimated to have less than a year to survive. However, those who are diagnosed in the early stages of the disease still have the highest rate of survival due to the assistance of medical treatments for the disease.

Another form of disease is asbestosis, a non-cancerous, chronic lung disease that is also tied to asbestos exposure.

If you or a loved one was exposed to asbestos and developed mesothelioma or asbestosis, you have legal rights or get a Mesothelioma Lawyer to help you fight financial compensation which you are entitled.

Post?slot_id=38129&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark