May 19, 2009

The Curios Case of Benjamin Button

I bet some of you already watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button starring Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett. I saw this movie a few months ago and I would say that I was really entertained. I knew the story is only fiction, but how it was depicted was really praised-worthy. Brad performed his character very well, Cate amazed me with her ballerina stunts (and how she really looked young during her teens in the movie, to think she's already 39 y.o!) and Taraji P. Henson, Benjamin's adoptive mother, was really convincing and a very superb actress.

Thru this movie, I can really say that babies and old people have some similarities. Like when we were still a baby, we rode on a stroller but when we get very old, we get to sit on a wheelchair.

And just like what Daisy (Cate) said in the movie, 'we all end up in diapers' - is really True!

0 comments: