Mar 27, 2010

Bored

I am so bored today. Even taking a nap is so boring. I was trying to entertain myself, browsed the net, watched TV, read books but to no avail. I was told by my doctor to rest but now I become restless. I want to go out! Even just for an hour. But my hubby's lazy to go out, too. Now, I am mad!

So, I'm back to blogging. I am tired and I don't want to but what can I do? I was thinking of making opps if there's an offer but there's none. I am tired of reading gossips, news that only discussed bad & unfortunate events and I am in no mood to chat. I've almost memorized the profiles of my friends and other people at facebook, too. Ok, at least I am blogging...

I know I am whining over nothing here but I am entitled to this kind of feeling once in a blue moon. I love to stay home but I also love to go out. That way, I can balance my life. But since it's my doc's order until I become fit & ok, oh, what a drab.. I've to heed her advice. Hope I can find something productive now. Maybe I'll just eat, even though I am not hungry...sigh :-(

0 comments: