Mar 21, 2010

Katherine Heigl

I love Katherine Heigl. I first noticed her pretty face on Prince Valiant movie. That was shown years ago and she was not famous at that time. She starred in some movies but she rose to fame when she played Dr. Isobel "Izzie" Stevens in Grey's Anatomy. Honestly, I got hooked watching Grey's Anatomy because of her and not of the lead character, Meredith Grey.

Soon, she starred in some feel good movies that made her more famous and sought-after star in Hollywood. Anyway, as I browsed the net earlier today, I saw a pic of her where she had a wardrobe mishap. But despite the embarrassing scene, she was able to pull it off and was able to continue her speech, thank goodness for Billy Bush (host for the event) who came to her rescue by holding the strap behind her.

1 comments:

GIOVANNI

ooppsss.. dikaya gimimick?