Dec 17, 2010

I Wish To Go To France!

I have not seen a friend of mine for a very long time. Thanks to social networking for I finally found my long lost friend. He is currently working and residing in Europe. He now considered Norway his second home for he has been there for more than 10 years already. As I am fascinated with the European culture, he told me about it and showed me some pictures to the places he had been to. Last time, he stayed at one of Hoseasons villas in france and I can say it was really amazing after seeing the pictures. He said he enjoyed every minute of his stay and plans to go back in there again. He convinced me to visit the place someday. If only I could but I know I have to save a lot of money in order to bring my family there with me to enjoy the vacation. I am really happy for this friend of mine. I wish him all the best in life and hope one day I'll be able to see the places he's been to.

0 comments: