Dec 16, 2010

Scarlett Reynolds Divorced

When I've learned that Scarlett Johansson got married, I've a feeling she will end up in divorce. That's why it didn't surprise me when I learned that she and her husband, Ryan Reynolds, decided to part ways.

I guess it's just normal for Hollywood stars to always end up their marriages like this. I hope some of them will still value the sacrament of matrimony. Okay, I'm not trying to be righteous or hypocrite here. What I'm trying to say is that I hope they won't rush themselves into getting married only to end up in divorce, especially for Hollywood stars. They have their fame, fortune and career to take of and if they don't give much time to their marriage, then a divorce is likely to happen. Recently, it was also Cristina Aguilera and husband who got separated. I wonder who else is next by next month?

0 comments: