Dec 6, 2010

Wily Faggot!

I got a call from my husband this noon and he was yapping to me about some thing. After knowing all the hullabaloo, it was my turn to get mad. We were not bickering, by the way. He was just confiding on me over some matters. Last month, one of his officemates asked him if our used aircon was for sale. My husband told him that it was indeed for sale as we purchased a new one. Our used aircon was still in good condition, only, we wanted to upgrade the horsepower. So, he bought it an now, a month after, he told my husband that something's wrong with the aircon after having it cleaned and repaired. He said that the compressor is damaged and the aircon is not functioning. WTF! Really?! Now they kinda blame us. We will never ever sell something that is already damaged. We don't lie to other people about the problem of our items. I was pretty sure that the cleaning person was the one who damaged it. We never ever had a problem with our old aircon. In fact, we don't even plan to sell it but since we don't use it for the moment, and it was timely that his officemate was asking it, so we let it go. If we knew that this would be the outcome, we never should have sold that item to that stupid faggot! *#@(+%$!!!

0 comments: