Jun 28, 2009

Beautiful Girls

Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie are both beautiful ladies and they even resembled a lot. People just can't help but compare them however, this is what Fox has to say:

"I think it’s a lack of creativity on the media’s part. Because I have tattoos and dark hair and I was in an action movie? That’s as far as the similarities extend. I’m not the next anyone."

As for the rumor of replacing Jolie in the next Lara Croft film, she turned down the role saying "There have been a lot of films I've had to pass on because I don't want people thinking I'm trying to emulate her." Well, that's her decision even though this could lead her to an A-lister status (but I still prefer AJ to take the role). I have a magazine wherein she said that she looks way better than Angelina... Having said that, wasn't she a little bit conceited?

She also denied any romantic involvement to Twilight star, Rob Pattinson, and High School Musical, Zac Efron. Saying they are "too pretty" and "immature" for her.

"Rob is, what, 22? Zac is 21? That's a joke ... Boys in their 20s are a waste of time. They have nothing to offer conversationally. They're immature. I feel like I have a better shot with someone in his 30s," the 22-year-old actress told Elle magazine in an interview.

Well, everybody has its preference but I hope she would say things tactfully. But I can't deny the fact that this hot gal is on her way to stardom.

2 comments:

Talisa

omg pep! did you know that there's a rumor about megan fox being a man?! hahaha whatta laugh! but, x-man or genuine woman, i agree, she's beautiful; only her mouth is trigger happy hahahah! thanks for the comments in my blog. hugs!

Pepper

yep, she admitted she's bisexual...