Jun 7, 2009

Lovely Bloggers

I got my second award from the lovely blogger, Bogie, of Bogie's Wonderland. I felt so honored to have received this. Thank you so much for this One Lovely Blogger Award. You deserved this, too!

The rules are:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Now, I am passing this award to all the lovely bloggers out there! Grab it and post ;)

4 comments:

Bogie

thanks for posting the award.

Tess

Well deserved, Pepper! Hope you have a wonderful summer. Hubby bought some of James Patterson's books. Have you watched CASTLE on ABC at 10pm Mondays? Patterson appeared on one their shows. I did not realize that he is really old now, I shouldn't say that but he is really a great guy, and very gifted.

isabel

This so cute! i'll grab this when i am no longer in mobile mode. Thank you Pepper. :-) Happy day!

Pepper

@Bogie..tnx you, too. the pleasure is mine ;)

@TEss.. oh, that's great. Your hubby is really a die-hard fan of his, huh? Wasn't able to watch Castle. Hope I could. And yah, he's already old, hahaha, but truly a gifted writer.

@Isabel..hey, thanks for grabbing! You deserve to have it, girl!