Jun 23, 2009

Johnson's Baby Powder

I remember I used to have pimples at my back. I was a bit embarrassed to wear clothes with low cut or that would reveal my back. Later, I used Johnson's Baby Powder with pure cornstarch. I used it for my face at first but soon included my back. I was amazed to find out later on that those dark spots and zits on my back were totally gone! Did it really work wonders? - I thought so..

However, I stopped using it because I was too lazy to buy one. Now, I'm planning to buy plenty of it and put it on my face because I've several pimples on my face. Here's some facts made by the manufacturers on this product:

Johnson's Baby Powder, Pure Cornstarch - 9 oz

Gently absorbs excess wetness to keep skin dry and soft

Let the natural moisture-absorption qualities of pure cornstarch keep your baby's skin comfortable and dry. The soft texture of this gentle cornstarch baby powder helps keep skin feeling especially fresh and smooth.

* Gently absorbs excess moisture
* Clinically proven to be gentle and mild
* Made with the highest quality cornstarch - especially mild
* Dermatologist and allergy-tested
* Clean, baby fresh scent
* Made with pure cornstarch

0 comments: