Jun 23, 2009

Great Accor Hotels

Are you planning to go on an Asian tour? Or do you have plans in going to one of the beautiful cities in Asia or in Australia? There's great news for all of us! Accor Hotels City Super Sale is offering a lower rate for sensational city hotels. My vacation travel plan is to go to Singapore. I would love to see their famous tourist attractions like the Merlion, Singapore Zoo and the Getway of Sentosa.

My dad went there before and I was so amazed of the city's cleanliness and surrounded with beautiful scenery. I was hoping that one day, I could also go and see this place. But I guess I have to plan as soon as I can because Accor offers this for a limited time only. Plus, travellers will be able to take advantage of savings of up to 60% when we book on-line between 23 - 29 June, for stays between July 10 and September 30, 2009.

It's even interesting to know that the blogger with the highest Click Through Rate (as of June 28th, 2009) will win a voucher for a free 3 night stay at an Accor Hotel in Asia Pacific!! I hope I am lucky enough to win this one.
Post?slot_id=40572&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments: