Feb 1, 2010

Taylor Swift: Big Winner at the 52nd Annual Grammy Award

Taylor Swift's Fearless album won Album of the Year Award at the 52nd Annual Grammy Award. It was the top plum of the night and I'm very happy to hear about it. I'm a big fan of this 20 year old Country singer so, I'm just so ecstatic to know about the result. I also like Beyoncé as she has proven herself a great singer but maybe people favored Swift's album more this time. But Beyoncé grabbed several awards, too, only not the top prize.

Taylor Swift also bagged the Best Female Country Vocal Performance and Best Country Song for White Horse and Best Country Album for Fearless.

I hope to hear a new album from Taylor Swift soon. What most people liked about the songs of this young singer sans songwriter is that her music is so honest that people can relate with it. So, way to go Taylor and congratulations on your achievements!

0 comments: