Feb 3, 2011

Chinese New Year

Kung Hei Fat Choi!


Okay, I'm not Chinese and I don't celebrate their new year. But I just wanna greet them a happy new year because this day is important to them in welcoming the new beginning. So today marks the year of the rabbit. In Chinese horoscope, it describes the rabbit as: Gracious, good friend, kind, sensitive, soft-spoken, amiable, elegant, reserved, cautious, artistic, thorough, tender, self-assured, shy, astute, compassionate, lucky, flexible. Can be moody, detached, superficial, self-indulgent, opportunistic, stubborn.

But if you ask me, all of us has these kinds of attributes. But perhaps these are just dominant to people born in this year. As for me, I was told to be born in the year of the rabbit but if I look at the Chinese calendar, I belong to the year of the tiger for I was born middle of January. The tigers are said to be: Unpredictable, rebellious, colorful, powerful, passionate, daring, impulsive, vigorous, stimulating, sincere, affectionate, humanitarian, generous. Can be restless, reckless, impatient, quick-tempered, obstinate, selfish, aggressive, moody.

But between the 2 animals, I am more of a rabbit because I believe I'm not rebellious, impulsive or daring. What about you? Try to check it at Wikipedia and see where you belong ;-)

0 comments: