Feb 16, 2011

Great Packages!

One of my greatest dreams is to travel to Europe but I don't think I could ever go there. First and foremost, I need to save up some money to be able to go there and I need to look for a place to stay. There are so many places that I've longed to see but I know I've to set this aside because I've a family to take care of. I don't want to go there by myself, too. I am curious what I could see at Monaco, the royal families perhaps? Anyway, another attraction of theirs is the Monaco grand prix packages. I bet it would be awesome to see this up close and personal. They even offered hospitality prizes to admit everyone who wants to see. I wonder if I could be rubbing elbows with one of the royals or the rich and the famous in there. But setting that aside, I've heard there's so much fun to see in there and all I have to do is look for a package that suits me best. How about you? Any plans to go there? You might want to try one of their packages and enjoy your stay!

0 comments: