Nov 15, 2009

Smallville Season 9

I'm a big fan of Smallville. Never missed a single episode from seasons 1 - 7. However, in season 8, I've managed to watch about 5 episodes only. I didn't quite like it anymore when Kristen Kreuk, who played Lana Lang, was not included in the cast anymore, although in some episodes she appeared as a guest star only. She's one of the big reasons why I got so hooked watching this show (and the other one is Tom Welling). But guess I've to accept the fact that Clark and Lana were not meant for each other...

Michael Rosenbaum, the one who played Lex Luthor, didn't return to Smallville season 8, too. He was a good villain and a very convincing actor. But now am thinking to finish the whole episodes of Season 8 (yeah, I had a copy for some months already) so that I can proceed to the next...

And I hope that season 9 is interesting now that they included Wonder Twins in the cast.

0 comments: